Friday, October 3, 2014

Simple & Cute Baby Accessories

As far back as I remember, I have always worn accessories. As a child I always had bows, headbands or hats on my head. Later on I added tons and tons of necklaces (I never thought 2 we're enough).


Naturally I was super excited at the thought of having a baby girl! A chance to create embarrassing moments for her when she's older by putting insanely huge bows or flowers in her hair. (see below)



Usually, I make my baby's headbands and to be honest, she might have more than she should (considering she is only 8 weeks old). Yet still, I will continue with my hair accessory obsession.

I had been looking to possibly make my baby some knotted headbands for a while but I never found the time to go shop for material or to really sit down and give it a go. I recently came across a cute local SoCal Etsy shop that sells hair accessories, creates custom orders and is totally affordable. The name is Dimpled Cutie Creations

I went ahead and purchased a total of 4 headbands from this shop and totally love them all! To top it off, the seller was super friendly and responded quickly to any questions I had. My most important concern was making sure that the headbands would be comfortable and soft for Ariana's head, since I've come across some very uncomfortable looking hair accessories for babies.

Another super cute and awesome thing this shop offers is Mommy and Me headbands, how cute is that? I'll probably be looking into that next!

Here is my baby girl with one of the headbands!

And here are the other styles I purchased!

If you want to check them out, you can find them through the following links

https://www.facebook.com/DimpledCutieCreations
http://instagram.com/dimpledcutiecreations
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DimpledCutieCreation









No comments:

Post a Comment